Tuesday 4 November 2014

The New Bebunny Floral Sneak Peek

I have been terribly busy over the last week or so as have been working on the New Bebunny samples..This I think is my favourit one .It is very bright ,colourful and fun,lovely new shaped cards and beautiful papers too..so here is a sneak peek of what is to come
The pens I used for this are of course Spectrum Noir
Be bunnyIG1,2,3  FS2,3 and Blender  Stem CG2
Petals CR2,3,4,5 and TN2,3,4 for the center of the flower
I used Cordination card to mount the beautiful butterfly paper onto ,for a little texture and contrast,I did the same with the border across the center too.. By the way this is an 8x8 card to which I trimed about 2 inches off.. I cut the image out using the Die sire Magic Mirror which is one of my favourites 
,and also cut the sentiment out with the same set too ..I then went around the edges with Antique velvet by tim Holtz but I think I must have caught it on a bit o f older ink and it really looks great a pinky brown ..I always do things different lol ..The flowers are mine and the leaves are a neat punch i got from Hobby craft and I love it as I have leaves all the while now and saves getting the machine out. Thanks for stopping by.:)x
This card will be entered in the following challenges
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. love your sweet image! You did a great job adding embellishments
    Thanks for playing with us @ Party Time Tuesdays.

    I'd love for you to visit my blog:
    www.krcmasterpiece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx