Friday 7 November 2014

Launch of the New Challenge blog at A Crafty Mess ..Soo Exciting !!

I am so excited have been keeping this secret for months as it has had to be all set up by the very hard working and talented owner Tieghan and also a good friend of mine in the crafting world Jane.. all I have had to do is make my cards..so I am so proud to be on the Launch and the team ..I have chosen to do two cards on this occasion ,one is a cute bear  by Kathryne from Whimsey Stamps and the other a fairy from SLS Lines called Flower fairy..

This card is from Whimsey Stamps

 This card I have used a Paper pad from Hobbycraft..It is very lush and rich.I mounted it directly onto the blank as its a very heavy card and then put faux squigglies around it..I then cut to tstips from one of the other papers and clipped them like you do ribbons, and placed as shown..I cut a circle from a scrap piece from a previous project and sprayed with Spray and Sparkle from Crafter's Companion (silver)  Then put 3d gel glue behind it and placed on card ..placed various snowflake diecuts I had already cut and then added the lovely bear, then popped one final snowflake on and added a gem  :)x

This card will be entered into the following challenges
http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.co.uk/




This card is by card is by  SLS Designs 

This card is coloured using SN pens and pencils on Neenah Solar White card, She has then been cut out using one of the larger Spellbinder dies and mounted onto some beautiful paper I brought by the company who do Gorgus ..will revise when I find the pad sorry head not working lol.. The whole card has a beautiful etherial feel about it , it is a shame really that a picture cannot pick up how pretty this card is in real ,the colours are much softer too..Any way I finished with lace and flowers .to co ordinate with my fairy :) x

http://www.craftforthecraic.blogspot.ie/


11 comments:

  1. these are lovely cards Christine so glad you are part ofthe team Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bear and lovely paper combination too . Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, love the colours. Thank you for joining us on the kraftyhands blog challenge. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are adorable, love the images used and thanks for sharing with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at c.r.a.f.t. challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. please could you turn off Word Verification, as DT members don't really have time to add this, we would be very grateful. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely cards, Christine. Gorgeous colours and designing. Thanks for a beautiful showcase of HollyBelle. Love it. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card, thanks for sharing at Kraftyhands.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your lovely comments..I treat every ones artwork as my own and do it to the best of my ability..I do more cards nowdays though as I like see the look of pleasure when someone recieves a card :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the image you have used and the papers you have used, it is a great way to use your scraps too!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic.
    DT Katya x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx