Thursday 6 November 2014

Crafter's Companion Bebunny Florals Sneek peeks

These are simply amazing images to work with this is my favorite one yet as the  images are great and the papers are just amazing and I can see me using them for other projects too,they are very ditsy and in a nice range of colours too ..Just LOVE...LOVE them lol 

I used my own 8x8 card base for this one ..I mounted the beautiful butterfly paper onto some CC Kraft card added some dark brown twine around the edge of the card ..I then mounted the topper too ..,so colourful :) ,Before sticking it down I spread some all purpose glue onto the part of the hessian that would be behind the topper and positioned,thus hiding any glue that may show through. I then added Collall 3D gell to back of the topper and added it to card,be generous and wiggle slightly to let glue go through the hessian.. I then mounted a two and half inch square, from the cd ..these are so sweet and just nice to finish a card ,you can add embossing powder or even the liqiud ones you can but to make it look like an enamelled square . I finished off with hessian flowers and butterfly..The butterflies body and antennae is doubled up twine and I placed pretty little yellow buttons in the center to finish.. Hope you like it ..This is one of my favourite ones as I love the greens :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx