Wednesday 19 November 2014

Scrappers Delights Challenge card..Traditional Christmas Colours

I had so much fun with this image for this Challenge..It is one of the firs ones that I saw when I first Joined the team and I have always wanted to colour her ..so here she is .I coloured her using SN pens and pencils to finish her ,on Neenah Solat White card.I have mouted my papers onto black card  and on this one I have used last years Christmas Docrafts papers which sadly are nearly gone now.I placed all my card onto the card base,added glitter to the lovely image for sparkle ,well a girl needs a bit of sparkle lol.. after mounting her onto black card I stuck large snowflakes down the one side..all out of my pre-cut box so an eclectic mix and sprinkled the odd one here and there on the front with a gem for a bit more sparkle too.Please note that I have turned her to face the opposite direction, which is one of the bonus's of digi stamps over normal stamping hehe...I think she has turned out lovely and am really pleased with her :)x

The lovely image can be found here
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_102&products_id=637


This card will be entered into the following Challenges 

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty Christine and a lovely colour choice.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this image you've colord it very beautiful thank you so much for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Christine! Love how you colored the image and your design. Thank you for joining our "Make it for Christmas" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Christine, very behind with commenting and popped back to thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations Christmas challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layers and lovely colours on this great card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx