Wednesday 3 December 2014

Scrappers Delights ..Non Traditional Christmas

Wow was i nervous about this one..I am a traditional Christmas person deep down ,but am open to a change too ..but!!! I have never done a large animal before ..A few deep breaths ,pencils and blenders and about four hrs later here we are ..I so love it :)...The backgrounds are papers left over from when no top left on the pad sorry..I cut the snowflake up and put through the printer to put the faux frame on, naughty I know but I did it because I can lol..Then I cut out the deer and placed it where it needed to be and finished with Larger poinsettias from Marianne Designs,Smaller ones by Signature and Two of Tattered Lace winter dies ,one was mistletoe ,but I cannot remember the other. The leaves are Crafters Companion Ivy small leaves..Thank you for looking :)x

You can find the lovely image here


This card will be entered in the following challenges


7 comments:

  1. Christine, this is beautiful! I LOVE the beautiful flowers and that sweet deer--this is just gorgeous! I would love to have you to come and join the blog hop over at House of Cards. We have prizes and I'd love to see what you create with our photo inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty, Love your coloring on the reindeer, Thanks for playing along with the Die cut Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card with gorgeous coloring of the sweet image. You have done a fantastic job with the design. Thanks so much for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 53.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the fussy cutting and all the great details and flowers you have added to this!!!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour scheme you have used - Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas Snow/Christmas Holiday Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your cards are all so beautiful! You have a true gift! I really love these colors for Christmas. Simply gorgeous!! Thank you for joining my challenge this month. Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx