Monday 8 December 2014

Stunning Darice Embossing folders

My first card I have used coordination signature 45 Once embossed the lovely animal print style pieces of card were then sanded over to show off the embossing ,each showed up beautifully ,but I did  need to add some gold ink to the dark one as it was lessobvious..I layered each onto white with hint of gold Centura gold ,then black cardstock.I then mounted it onto white again then black and and before placing it on my card I placed some rustic ribbon around as shown,then tied a smaller piece with a charm hanging from it too ..this was then placed onto a card blank also made using centura Pearl and made yp an incert using the verse creator on one of our cds,as I normally would :)










On this card I used a beautiful long folder of a ribbon ,which I cut to form the corner detail.. Using the same coordinations paperpack as last time I chose the beautiful yellow.Mounted it on my oen card base..I coloured the beautiful swirl corner folder with pencils as I wanted it to look soft ,but bright Sn pencils used are 021,017,089,004,020  then blended them in ,this made the corner stand out a lot more..I had used a smooth white card for this from Sheena and it took the pencils beautifully ..Once I had layered it up I realised it needed a little more so punches some very small flowers from the off cuts and popped them on ..I really enjoyed playing with this one :)x











This one is my favourite one ..simple and clean..I know we should not have favourites but sometimes you cannot help it. This is like a basket weave..I used Centura Pearl hint of gold ,I am not a fan of whit cards this is me second but this is wow..the Centura is what popped it.I mounted it onto simple craft card popped some of the lace from my stash around it ..Cut and rolled three small quilling roses and popped on some ivy leaves..I wrote my tag..This would be lovely for a wedding,anniversary,birthday or just add a little something and it could be anything as its a blank canvas being white and a great card to have in your arsenal for that emergency card  Thanks for looking :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx