Wednesday 3 December 2014

Inky Impressions..Snow Challenge

I have chosen this lovely image for this card as it reminds me so much of when my kids were small and how they were bundled up to go out in the snow or rain..They are all grown up now with children of their own and some of those are nearly grown up and I am feeling old hahaha!.. The card is 8x8 and the backing paper is from a pad from Hobbycraft ,it is full of lush thick papers and was not too expensive either . I then matted a scrap of red dot paper onto some craft card,then added it to the card using 3d pads.The image was coloured in with pencils to which i later added glitter..This was mounted onto craft card also and added using 3D foam. The little vintage clips are from another sheet from the same pack that was left over from another card,these were attached with 3D gel glue ..The snowflakes are cut from Centura Pearl also left over from another card and were arranged over the card and finished with silver sparkles..Thank you for looking :) x

This image can be found at


3 comments:

  1. beautifull!!! Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super cute card, your coloring is amazing and I love all the layers, makes your card really stand out. Thankyou for joining us at Lia Stampz Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx