Friday 5 December 2014

A Crafty Mess... challenge two

Here is my inspiration for our second challenge ..I am using a Bugaboo digi .I wanted this one as I thought it was so much fun and a bit tongue in the cheek too lol..I have used Backing papers from a lovely paperpad from Hobbycraft..Black card covered with beighe lace and gold and red ribbon ,also Hobbycraft ,last year I think.. The image is coloured on Neenah Solar White with Faber-Castell Pollychromos .. The Flower is a Sue Wilson die  and small star gems... I made my own sentiment on this one.  I just love the digi stamps from this firm they are so varied and they are also instant downloads too,I hate waiting days for a stamp to come.You can find this and many more fantastic stamps here..



This card will be entered into the following challenges ..

4 comments:

  1. lovely card Christine I think it remind me of me love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christine I really love how this, funky image turned out.... I love the card...

    Hugs
    Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun image, great card! Thankyou for joining us this month for Favourite Christmas Colours at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx