Wednesday 12 November 2014

Bebunni Florals has launched ..Beautiful images and papers

As I have said before this is my most favorite of all the Bebunni discs..The more I worked on it the more I loved it..Crafter's Companion has excelled themselves on this on this one..Beautiful fresh images,..pretty floral papers and lots of nice cards to make like the lovely over stuffed box that I made...I only had to click print and assemble..I printed it onto Neenah card as it was that bit heavier to hold its shape..Then I assembled ,easy ,basically idiot proof I did it lol..I added lace and pretty ribbon bows to the main box..The inside the bunni's were stuck directly onto the support strips and the flowers and ribbons were glued onto thin strips of acetate all with the 3d gel glue by Collall..If I wasnt something to stick it is my go to glue . However please remember if you are posting this do not glue the base on the box..Poor Dean and Leann were about to take it off and all I could think is "Ohh! Noooo!" Yep I glued it lol.. well it was the firs of these I have ever made lol...Hope you like it :)x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx