Thursday 4 June 2015

Rick St.Dennis 16th Birthday cards for Grandson

Well my lovely Grandson turned 16 on June 3rd and he is a big fan of The Walking Dead and any thing gruesome or scarey,just like his mum lol.So what better than to go for one of Rick St Dennis Digi stamps..I coloured the images in with my Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card, and both are on 8x8 bard blanks so they are quite large too. ..They took some thinking out and a lot of resourcing for grungy stuff for the backing papers but I am pleased with how they have turned out and so was he I took the pictures in natural light and sorry I really do not think they do these cards Justice..Thanks for Looking :)xx.

You can get the first image from here



His Mum and Dads card :)xx
Close up 
           
My Card for Jake :)xx








And you can get the second image from here





6 comments:

  1. These are awesome birthday cards! I think both images are just perfect for a teen who likes The Walking Dead (me too, although not a teen). Your colouring is fabulous. Great work and thanks for sharing. Deborah, RSD EDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, forgot to add that I've nominated your cards for our Pick of the Week - check out Rick's blog http://rickstdennis.blogspot.com/ next week when the new picks go up! Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, these are amazing! Fabulous work. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!!!!Very Scared!!!!Thank you for joining us at Wags N Whiskers!
    Hugs
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, A lovely project, I love the zombie cards and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.

    Erin (Challenge Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx