Monday 29 June 2015

613 Avenue Create Challenge ..Time For Tea Digital Stamps

Hiya ,here is today's card for the challenge at 613 Avenue Create Challenge.. For this I have chosen this adorable Time for Tea Digital Stamp.. Well worth a visit to the Etsy store as there are all sorts of beautiful digi's to find there covering all sorts of occasions too.. I have coloured her in using Polychromos Pencils on Neenah Solat Crest Card.. I cut her out with a X-Cut Die and mounted her onto craft card.. Then using an 8x8 blank I used papers from my DCWV  Fresh Floral Stack,mounted them onto craft card and built the layers as you can see..I then added a white strip and popped faux stitching between some pretty red floral buttons and did a little bow half way between each of them.. I rarely put sentiments on as I do this when the cards are given away as I also usually add the name on there too ..Makes receiving a card much more special don't you think.. Thank you for popping by and looking and do click on the link on the right hand of my blog at the top and it will take you directly to 613 Avenue create Challenge where you will see the other DT's beautiful work too  :)xx


You can find this beautiful image here 




This card will be entered into the following Challenges

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous such a sweet image and wonderful card design thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Christine. This is a nice image that's colored so nicely. Love the little red flowers that you added. Thanks for joining our challenge at Come And Get It. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, such beautiful papers and lovely image to match. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx