Friday 19 June 2015

Morgan Fitszimons Hatchling Dragon ( Puff The Magic Dragon ) Card.

Dont be shocked ..This is the latest Crafters Companion Release Cd ..I have used one of the Hatchling Dragons and have coloured her in with Coloured Pencils and the background is done with Chalks on Neenah card..She is one of the many digi stamps on disc 2 and no doubt you will see more over the next few months as I so love her work..I have used the backgrounds from disc one and mounted them onto craft card,done the same with the insert too. then I used a Tonic wide oval die from the Verso range,cut out the Dragon and then mounted onto the craft card after I rough cut it around to give a small border..I then attached this to the card with 3D Collall Glue Gel.. The flowers are also from Crafter's Companion Flowers for all Occasions I believe and I cut these out of white card,and for softness I used a new product I am trying and that is Faber Castell Gell sticks ..You just rub a little on a couple of of petals then gently rub into the petals,they give a nice soft feel to the petals too and are almost instantly dry..I then shaped the petals and added to the card and then popped pink gems into the centers to finish..I always use Collall glues throughout my cards as I trust them and know even with posting and storage my cards last..Even the gems get glued on too so there is no chance of a card being spoilt by loosing its bling lol..Thanks for visiting :)xx

You can find the cd here
Flights Of Fantasy by Morgan Fitzsimons

Winner at Chalk N Stock Challenge
And picked twice as DT Favourite's at Morgans World Challenge too :) xx




This card will be entered into the following challenges 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed looking at this beautiful card as well as other cards you made. You do such a beautiful job. Thanks for joining the Chalk N Stock challenge and congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lvoe your creation Christine. Such a great image and wonderful colours. Thanks for playing along for the very first challenge at Morgan's Artworld. Hope to see you again.

    Lynn, Morgan's Artworld Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx