Sunday 14 June 2015

Birthday Dragon by Rick St.Dennis

So thrilled this week ..This is my first time as DT for 613 Avenue Create.. Todays card isfrom one of Rick St .Dennis's Digis ..I love his edgiy work.This one is an adorable dragon with a cupcake..He has been coloured in using Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card .. I used Craft card for all the matting and some old odd pieces of paper in my stash for my backgrounds and of course matted and layered them using Collall all purpose glue..I did the same with the insert too ..I then added my topper to Craft card and drew around the image with wavey lines to finish using a black Pitt pen then added this to the card with Collall 3D glue Gel . I added some swirls made from twine and added sentiment ..The actual card which was done for a friend has also got his name in the bottom right hand corner..
Thank you for taking the time and  visiting :)xx

You will find this lovely image here
Frost Dragon Birthday digi stamp

To enter the challenge please click on the badge top right hand with ChallengeBlog on  613 Avenue Create, easy peasy :)xx





http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/

My internet was playing up and if I missed you out of the list please let me know and will add ..I am sure I missed one of the lovely Challenges ,it is not intentional Christine :)xx

10 comments:

  1. WOW Christine, this card is totally amazing xx Sarahjayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your masculine birthday card Christine! What is more manly than a dragon?? I am sure your friend will love it! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our "D is for Dudes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun masculine dragon card fab job hanks for joining us at the Sisterhood Of Snarky Stampers for the D is for Dudes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring! Fantastic card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole design of your card and WOW fantastic colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, the dragon is awesome.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I have to admit, to me the dragon is looking more fierce than adorable. :P But that's how a dragon is supposed to look! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect image for a dude. I like dragons too. Thanks for joining us for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers "D" is for Dudes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah...it was this one you linked to creative fingers...love the dragon...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx