Monday 1 June 2015

My Besties UK Challenge Inspiration (Ribbon)

This is one of Sherri's newer releases,such a pretty little image ..I have coloured her in using Faber Castelle Polychromos pencils on Neenah Solar White 216 gsm card..As I was colouring her I was thinking how romantic and sweet she was so I created an aurora borialis sort of effect on her dress and then added pretty deep pink roses..topped her with a gorgeous golden crown on her Jet black with blue highlight hair.. I have taken a lot of pictures ,but sadly she is not showing up as beautiful as she actually is in real life.. I have also used Crafter's Companion Papers from the Moonbeam meadows throughout and the matching insert too..The embossing folder I used on the right hand side is one of Sheena's Indian ones a 5x7 one and has given the card a bit of texture.. I added one of those fantasy sort of colour ribbons to the left panel as this picks the colour of the card up lovely and adds a bit of glamour too..To finish I added a tag with the cut out of the flower punch in it and backed with the same card as the rest of the matted pieces.. I glued the topper on with Collall 3D glue gel then punched a lot of flowers ,shaped and added the pearls and stuck on with 3D glue too,and added the label..Thank you for Looking :)xx

You can enter the Challenge here and see the other team members work too
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

The lovely image can be found here 






 This card will be entered into the following challenges 

15 comments:

  1. very pretty card Christine - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Christine so cute and love the papers and tiny flowers too xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Great coloring and gorgeous flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely Gorgeous! I love the soft feel to. Just looking at it reminds me of a fairy tale. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Christine, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! That little tag is sweet. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, this is such a lovely card! Great details and layering. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I just love how you colored her, and the card design is just lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine this is gorgeous
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine this is so beautiful. Your colouring is breathtaking. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable. TFS and joining at Jo's this week for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!Glad you participated ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful Christine! Thank you for joining us at My Besties International and good luck. Hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs, Wendy / DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing during Dream Valley's ATG Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx