Saturday 18 October 2014

Scrappers Delights New Release

What an Exciting Launch for the new Honey digis at Scrappers Delights,its having a release party at Kit and Clowders ,my favorite place to be on FB .So many wonderfully tallented people  :).. The Digi I chose is meant to be the Birthday Honey,but a few tweeks I have re invented her for a Christmas card as I must get started.. She is coloured in with SN pens and Pencils..I have used last years Docraft Christmas paper pack for the papers and Neenah gold for mounting..Oh this is beautiful card,and has a really glorious sheen,glow to it.I found the lovely felt snowflakes at Hobby Craft and the Dies aare from Sue Wilson..The holly and berries ,and the deer is from Crafters Companion Diesire Christmas range.
 You can find the image of Honey here 


This card will be entered in the following challenges
http://christmasstampin.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I just love your coloring!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Your coloring is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable création Christine, des couleurs acidulées et une charmante scène, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx