Wednesday 22 October 2014

Scrappers Delights Halloween Tag

Here is something different for me this time..I have done a tag..the base is cut from a file on my Silhouette  Portrait..The lovely image is coloured in using SN pens and pencils on Neenah Solar White card .. This was then cut out then stuck onto the base tag using Collall 3D glue gel glue.I felt it looked a bit bare so I drew a pumpkin patch and it just finished the tag of.. Tags are such a great way to use up your bits and bobs of card,paper and ribbons ,nearly all mine was cut out of left overs so thrifty too  ..This was just complete fun to do and I hope you like it too :) x

You can find the image here ..


7 comments:

  1. Love your coloring and your color choices. Beautiful tag. Thanks for playing along with this week's "Use a Sentiment Challenge" at Crafty Sentiments. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, the witch is adorable! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the BOO around the edge. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the pumpkins you added. Thanks for linking up with us at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...your project is awesome...hope you stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! She is perfect for Halloween. Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out. Hope you can join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and the bats! Great job. -Jen PDE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx