Wednesday 15 October 2014

Guest Designer At Love to Create ...Stamp By Simply Betty

I have been so proud to have been asked to be guest Designer at Love to Create..I have used the Simply Betty stamp as the theme is Halloween..That was exciting for me as I have always loved these stamps..and I have never done a Halloween card before ..In the uk we do not seem to celebrate it as much,also my kids are all adults now.The Image is printed onto Neenah card and coloured with SN pencils ,my weapon of choice as I can blend the colours effortlessly to get the cool effect of the skin I did for the girl..The papers are from a digi kit on my pc I have had it yeasr and cannot remember where I got it from sorry but it works so well on this card..All the papers are mounted on black card . I made up the card base from black pearlescant card as I did not have any black blanks.The flower is a Tattered Lace one Poppy I believe and the leaves just cut freehand..I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it..such a fun card :)x



2 comments:

  1. Christine your card really ROCKS!!! Absolutely love how you colored this beautiful Zombi Rio!!! It has been a true pleasure having you as our Guest Designer this week at Love to Create!
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You I have really enjoyed the experience and the project took me out of my comfort zone but I so loved every minute.. I am .Sooo pleased that you asked me ..Thank you :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx