Saturday 8 July 2017

Sketch Saturday ..Drawn with Character

 I have really enjoyed making this card ,from the start to the finish..The cute puppy is from Drawn with Character and was such a pleasure to colour with my Polychromos Pencils..I then cut him and mounted him onto craft card..I also used Craft card for matting the papers too..The papers are from a Polkadoodles cd called Horace and Boo..I love Nikky's work its so cute and fun and the papers are exceptional FABULOUS on each of the cd's I have brought ..Sadly although I collect most of her cd's I don't get a lot of time to colour them in .but I love them all the same ,I do the odd one but so fare never put them on a card Its hoe it goes when you have so many cards to do lol! ..I finished the card off with a small hessian bow,..
Thank you for popping by :)xx


 You can find this image here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE


This weeks sketch




This card will be entered into the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. Amazing card. He's so cute Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, great colour scheme, beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the Friends Forever Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx