Monday 17 July 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Reminder

I coloured this lovely image with my Polychromos pencils ,I added white Uni  Gel pen to the sea for texture as you will see in the middle picture and the background is done using pastel chalks....I then cut it out and added it to black card..The background papers are from a Polkadoodles CD rom called Winnie and Rocco Starfish and Sandcastles..a very yummy cd ..I have layered the plainer papers onto black card and added them to the left to sit under the image and used a square off one paper to go into the one corner with the fish on..To finish I also added some fishes I cut our from another sheet ,bent them slightly so they would stand proud from the page and added them with 3D glue..I love playing with lovely papers and cutting them up and using them to create the card,it makes them very different and very individual too..to finish I off- set cut the sentiment RELAX and backed with black ,shaped it into a flag and attached with 3D glue, this adds a little more movement to the card..
Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this fun image here 
You can still enter the challenge Your Favorite Colour by clicking on HERE

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fun card and image. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, summery card! I love all the detail, especially the fish!! Thank you for joining us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a superb card with a lovely image and lovely design!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab image, great card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at CWAA.
    BożenA DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little photograph! Grat card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Your card would suit the theme at Do-Al(l) Kreatives, too. Would love to see you there.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#39 – Anything goes}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#7 – Cool wet – A small cooling / refreshment due?}
    Alex' Kreative Seite


    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image and card
    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Rocket challenges
    Anila DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx