Saturday 15 July 2017

Sasayaki Glitter New Release Day

I had a lot of fun playing with this image..I coloured her with my Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..I used rich blues and Turquoises, pinks,oranges ,yellows and greens etc throughout..I have kept the card design simple as I think the image says it all,and is decorative in itself..The image and the Papers are all mounted onto craft card..The background one is from DCWV Floral Stack ,the dotty paper I thought would represent bubbles..it is from my off cut from my box its a Tonic paper..And the soft green antique looking one behind the image is from a pad I had from a magazine a long time ago and is a Prima Botanical 6x6 paper pad..What I love about doing these types of cards is you can use up all the odd bits that are lying in a box because they were just too good to throw away.I did the soft backgroundbehind the image with blue's and a green pastel chalks to finish..
Thank you for coming by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here 
You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Fun and sweet. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp at the Creative Playground, hope to have you join us again, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining in this months 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE PLAYGROUND IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMPS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *So sorry for late commenting, I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx