Saturday 17 March 2018

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Reminder Inspiration Card

Hiya.. It seems ages since I last posted ,but I have been very ill and have been getting over blood clots on both of my lungs..so I needed time for me and not the cards lol!..but I am back now and will be posting as usual ..Todays card I am thrilled with as I love this image,I have been meaning to do her for a while ,she is one of Sasayaki Glitter's older ones ,but she is so cute,the link is below for her .. I have coloured her with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card,then mounted her onto craft card.
The papers I used are Hunkydory Florabunda,some very pretty papers in this pad ,well worth having it in your stash..These were also mounted onto craft card and because the brown paper bag type paper looked similar I popped a faux stitch border around it to make it stand out a little more.
The pretty floral dies I used were cut from a scrap of Centura Pearl in pink using some of my bargain dies from China..I am still not well enough to hunt through dies like I usually do ,but as luck had it these were handy,I finished them off by shaping them and adding some pretty blue gems to the center ..I then added a pretty small pink spotted ribbon to the top corner to finish.

You can find Amy in the garden image by
 clicking on HERE

You can find the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. The colouring of the image is beautiful, and the card is locely.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx