Saturday 17 March 2018

Playing with Watercolour Pencils

While I have been away Ill I have had time to sit and playwith my own drawings ..I also was lucky to get some Faber Castel Durer Albrieght (I think that's how it is spelt)  pencils for my Christmas and Birthday present ,so lucky ,and just had to play lol! as you do
The first one I did was for my friend's Grandson,She had made him a fabulous Tepee for his birthday and I sat and drew and inked up this little indian the one night ,offered her it as a digi and she said too hard to colour ,so I did it as a picture for the little one to go with the tent..She was made up,so was her Daughter and the Grandson..Thats why I like drawing lol!



The second was for another friend who wanted a Sheep for a young girl who loves Sheep ,I sat for hours to get it done so she could get it onto the card and get it to her in time ,another happy friend ..


And finally I was shown a silly soft toy and asked to do a card with it on so I used a little artistic liscence ,changed the colour slightly and a few things and this is what I came up with lol!..I have not shown the card as it was personalised ..
So I have not just been sitting doing nothing  in the months I have been away ,but back on with the cards again now 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx