Sunday 17 September 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Reminder

Hiya for the inspiration card for the challenge reminder I have made this beautiful bright colourful yet  simple card .. I coloured them in using Polychromos Pencils on Neenah ..I then added three circles in different coloured behind the bunnies..I then mounted it onto a Bright Blue,Yellow and Green card and simply stuck it to the white card base..I then cut out two stars and added a sentiment from Sweet Dixie sentiment stamps,It is clean and it really pops off the shelf,sometimes it is all that is needed for a card and in this case it worked perfect..
Thank you for popping by :) xx

You can find this image here 
You can enter the current challenge 
Colour Brown by clicking on HERE





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the layers and the fun image!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute bunnies, coloured beautifully, great card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx