Saturday 18 March 2017

Saturday Sketch..Fred she Said Digis

hiya..for today's card I have chosen this lovely image from Fred She Said..It is in digi form and also can be purchased in pre- coloured too ,so it covers all skill levels..They have some really lovely images,so worth having a visit there..I have coloured the image in with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card and have used Pastel chalks for the background..I mounted her onto craft card and the backing papers too..These were from First Editions Floral Pavilion and the flags/tags not sure what they are called are cut from odds and ends from my scrap box..Layouts like this are fabulous for using some of the odd bits up.I have draw wavy edges around the patterned papers as I thought it made them look like material..but have left the plain ones alone as when it is sold or given to someone I shall pop the sentiments onto them...I finished with a brought bloom and flower rather than using a star ..You just have to keep close to the layout and can swap a star for flower etc .
Thank you for popping by :0xx



You can find this image here

You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE

Sketch for the current challenge







4 comments:

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx