Monday 18 January 2016

Same but Different week ..My Besties Uk DT Card

Its that time for my same but different card..I have coloured this lovely fairy onto Neenah card using both my Polychromos and my Prismacolor Pencils,they work beautifully together as you can see and was my first go was pleased with the result tooI..I hand drew around the oval die to put it into position where I wanted it on the figure and hand cut the figure layer..Then cut the background out with it's next die from The Tattered Lace Basic Ovals..All my papers are mounted onto craft card as it always goes well with Fae and nature ..I have done something slightly different this time in not adding flowers ..I have used my First Edition Up Up and Away papers throughout, the base paper having encapsulated glitter on it for added sparkle..All these I have matted as you can see..The two upper papers are matt.The green one I added a feature wiggly line ,sorry to baffle you with science lol!..The other I used the blue to bring the sky into the card..I have used the tags inside these are really pretty as these also have the encapsulated glitter on them too..To finish I added a couple of silver bird charms and some flower embellishments in the same tones as the flowers..I have kept the card a little plainer this time as the image is extremely intricate and decorative and any more flower enhancement would have only cluttered the card and left it rather overpowered..Thank You for visiting :)xx


You can get this lovely Image here 

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on  HERE



This card will be entered into the following challenges



10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Christine. The colouring is beautiful- I've not used pencils before but this inspires me to try as the result is fantastic. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a wonderful card the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, this is a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used and your colouring and card design are really pretty.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Christine beautiful image and love the bird charms---Thank you for joining us at Where The Heart is
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty...
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at Where the heART is..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card CHristine as usual beautiful colours jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! Love your coloring!!Thank you for sharing with us at Where The HeART Is. Hope to see you again.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie
    Where The HeART Is DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, love the birds. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends, see you next week for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx