Sunday 5 July 2015

613 Avenue Create..SLS Lines

ARR!! Matey..This is such a fun card to create for the challenge over on 613 Avenue Create..to enter just click on their symbol on the right hand top and you can see the brilliant ,talented work of the other team mates over there and even enter yourself too.. The papers for this are odd ones from my stash ,I found the pirates map on the Google search and I also mounted all the papers onto black card and added to a card blank..The image is coloured using Polychrosmos Pencils on Neenah card , and added afterwards by using a 3D glue gel bu Collall.I then created my own sentiment and added it ..A really fun card and simple for any little man in your life no matter how old he he ..Thank you for looking :)xx

You can find this lovely image here






7 comments:

  1. You have made a fab card... loving that Pirate and you have coloured him in perfectly and the treasure map is a brilliant find off the internet. Thank you for joining Crafty Friends, hope to see you again for our next challenge. Good Luck. Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for joining in with us over at myshericrafts this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Red White and Blue" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love the image and brilliant design.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're pirate is too adorable! Thanks for sharing your card with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx