Tuesday 3 June 2014

Happy Birthday Jake

Today is my Grandsons Birthday .. 15 ,where have all these years flown , I used to look down at him,now he looks down at me lol.Just love him to bits . This card I made for him it is hand drawn and inked by myself onto Crafters Companion Neenah card , last piece too got to get some more . I then coloured it in using SN pens and pencils..The pencils giving it much more depth..This is so like him ,he comes in takes over the chair and TV and he is happy as can be ,no one else sits on his chair hehe ...The papers are from my stash,and I have layered them onto black card it helps to make the papers pop and lift the whole card.. I hope you like it as much as my Grandson did x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx