Monday 21 September 2015

Same but Different My Besties UK

Hiya its that time again the Design team each take the same image and we all colour and create a card that looks totally different..It is actually to give inspiration half way through the main challenge....Here I have coloured her in as usual with Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card ,I then mounted her onto a black card then a piece of craft card so that she really pops from the card... I then set it aside while I cut papers from Crafter's Companion Moonbeam Meadows Everyday cd If you have them use them is my theory and there are so many pretty papers that we should check on these tools as to what we can use for some cards ..and in the long run it saves buying all those books lol so do try it you will be suprised what is out there ..I cut both the same size then rotated onto each other then trimmed carefully,then added the f aux stitching with a Pitt pen ..I then mounted onto some craft card and before adding to the 8x8 card base I glued some of the unusual lavender ribbon around the card and then glued to the card ..I then whilst it was drying, I created the pretty ribbon bow in the same unusual ribbon.. And then attached the Topper with 3D glue gel .. To finish I added a mixture of Purple and Yellow flowers and a few leaves cut for a prior project behind them..The tag will be added when given to the precipitant as I like to add the names on to make them more personal, that will go in the left hand corner as you look at it ..Thank you for looking :)xx

You can find this lovely image here 




This card will be entered into the following Challenges



11 comments:

  1. Hi Christine. Beautiful card. I really love this combination of purple and yellow. The papers are lovely.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's super cute! love your color combo! You are always welcome to enter the SSS Challenge blog with your stunning Sherri Baldy cards. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I know I don't have to leave a comment on each DT's blog and only need to leave a comment on the challenge blog to win, but wanted to let you know your card caught my attention. Your face coloring is GREAT! This is awesome looking! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely love the colours and layout adore the bow
    love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, this is really lovely. I love the colours you have used, and your colouring is wonderful. Gorgeous card design too.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty your colouring is gorgeous - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the soft pretty colours! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Show Us Your Smile" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Christine...this My Besties image is a real cutie patootie. I love how you featured her. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International. Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine this is super sweet and gorgeous card
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is totally adorable and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx