Friday 1 August 2014

PPinky dolls

Ppinky Dolls have just come to FB these are so beautifully haunting little girls,just lend themselves to pencil colouring which I did with this image. They are an absolute joy to colour and lovely to watch come to life as the colour went on..I use SN pencils and blend them with a paper stumpy and zest pencil blend..I like this one as it smells like lemons.
I used a Tonic die to cut her out and went around the edge with the same pencils and the very edge with TIm Holtz Broken China.. The background Papers are from a pad from Hobbycraft  called Springtime collection,their own make..The blue one I used an ageing tool on ,then the purple I did the edge with the Tonic Punch Twisted Twine, the white is another Tonic Punch,sorry no name on this one.. I matted them all together edging blue with Broken China Ink and Purple with Seedless Preserved also Tim Holtz.. Put the Topper on with foam pads . Then I cut out the flowers using a Die from Heartfelt Creations I believe is Sunburst flowers..I brought this as it goes with their poinsettias , but looks so lovely on here ..I always shape my flowers using a ball tool and foam mat this gives a lovely 3D effect There is to be a label above the flowers but as it is named I did not want to pop it on sorry .. thanks for visiting x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, this card is as cute as pie !
    Love your colouring and the details u have added ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very Much Carolyn I am so pleased that you like it, thank you for visiting x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx